Azizah binti Rahmat, Dr.
SENIOR LECTURER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
Dr. Azizah is a Senior Lecturer in the Software Engineering Section at Universiti Kuala Lumpur Malaysian Institute of Information Technology. She received a PhD in Software Engineering and a master degree in Information Technology (IT) from the University of Putra Malaysia (UPM), Malaysia. Her Bachelor degree is Bachelor of Sc. (Computer Business Information System) from University of Arkansas, USA. She loved teaching programmming language.
View my Scopus | ORCID
- Basic programming and object-oriented programming.
- Software product line engineering (SPLE), software reuse, code abstraction, code similarity and actor-oriented approach.
- 1.Azizah Rahmat, Suzana Kassim,Mohd Hasan Selamat, Sa’adah Hassan Actor in Multi Product Line, Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Ubiquitous Information Management and Communication (IMCOM ’16), Danang Vietnam, Jan 4 – 6 , 2016
- Azizah Rahmat, Muhammad Hafizuddin Alihanafiah, Marwan Muslim Amir Muslim and Mohd Nizam Husen , Multi-touch Mobile Application with Application Development Tutorial for Novice Developer, International Journal of Computer Science and Electronics Engineering (IJCSEE) Volume 1, Issue 1 (2013) ISSN 2320–4028 (Online) pg 115-118.
- A. Rahmat and M. H. Selamat, “Conceptual model in managing variability in software product line,” in E-Proceeding of Software Engineering Postgraduate Workshop (SEPow 2013), 2013.
- Azizah Rahmat and Fatimah Rahmat. Software Product Line Engineering Approach in Managing Service-based application reusable asset. Proceedings of 3rd International Conference on Engineering Technology 2011 (ICET2011). 6-8 December 2011.
- Hanim Risidi, Zaihisma Che Cob, Rusli Abdullah, Noor Hapidah Muhayat, Azizah Rahmat, Nur Atiqah Muhammad . e-FacultyPortal:Agent-based Mobile Knowledge Portal For e-Learning In Collaborative Environment. Proceeding of International Conference on Information technology & Multimedia @Uniten 2008. (ICIMu 2008).
- Azizah Rahmat, Suzana Kassim, Suriana Ismail, Faridah Ismail. Problems of Learning Programming Language. Proceedings of Persidangan Kebangsaan Sains Pengaturcaraan 2007 (Atur 2007). December 2007, pp1-5.
- Azizah Rahmat, Nurul Sharaz, Robiah Hamzah. Service Oriented Architecture As New Opportunities in Learning Organization :A preliminary study. Proceedings of International Conference on Distance, Collaborative and E-Learning 2006(DCEL 2006). January 2006, pp 61.