July 28, 2022
July 29, 2022
AddressUniKL MIIT City Campus View map
1st International Postgraduate Colloquium (IPC2022) aims to create and establish research networks for postgraduate students.
This event will also be open to public and will be broadcast using websites or/and social media platform of each participating universities.
Participating universities will take turns to organize this yearly event.
All accepted papers will be published in the one of the journals indexed in MyJurnal and MyCite.
MBOT Members can get 6 CPD hours.
Mode colloqium: Online (Microsoft Teams)
Submission of papers are to EasyChair at this URL https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ipc2022.
Click here to register
- All papers should follow the IEEE formatting rules. Standard IEEE conference templates for Microsoft Word or LaTeX can be downloaded directly below:
Templates can be downloaded from IEEE webpage at https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
- Prospective authors are invited to submit full papers of 6 to 8 pages, presenting the results of original research work or innovative applications relevant to the conference theme.
All accepted papers will be published in one of the following journals. If paper is accepted, author need to follow the template set by the respective journal.
- The International Journal of Innovative Computing (UTM) – MyCite
- Journal of Information Systems and Digital Technologies (JISDT) (IIUM) – MyJurnal
- International Journal on Perceptive and Cognitive Computing (IJPCC) (IIUM) – MyJurnal
- The Journal of Computing Technologies and Creative Content (JTeC) (UniKL MIIT) – MyJurnal
- Malaysian Journal of Computing (FSKM, UiTM) – MyJurnal
Submission of papers are to EasyChair at this website https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ipc2022.